Tuesday 4 February 2014

Fur Mink Coat











Photo by Emily Giordmaina
Mink Coat:  Saga Mink, Hat: Top Shop, Leggings: Karren Millen, Sneakers: Ash, Leather Gloves, gold ring, Hear friendship bracelet, Mark by Mark Jacob watch, Clutch: Miu Miu.

First of all wanted to ask apology for my coat from Greenpeace people, who protect animals!!!
Im from easter Europe and its so cold there in winter so with out fur coat -20C you cant go nowhere and everyone appreciate the fur. I am vegetarian, honestly saying, so protecting animals at some way as well!

It was a nice sunny Sunday and we went to discovery east London for fashion event of independent designers. Champagne, Dj , accessories and lots of cool cloth - paradise for fashion lovers who want to search for something different.   
I was wearing my favorite coat, casual Ash sneakers and to finish my outfit I grab this funky hat!    

No comments:

Post a Comment